Why choose Cherwell windows?
Cherwell’s range of double glazed windows have been selected not only for their stunning and remarkable design, but also for their reliability, security and value.
Master Craftsmen create our windows in a range of styles from traditional to contemporary, bringing timeless or modern elegance to any type of property.
Choosing the right window material
Choosing the right window to suit your property is important. We recommend you visit one of our showrooms to speak with one of our experts. We will happily talk you through the benefits of each product and help you decide which ones are right for you.
Installation is executed to the highest of standards with dependable installers, employed by Cherwell. They are covered by an Independent Warranty, as well as being supported by Cherwell’s own Service Commitment promise.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and Trust Pilot reviews and will always work with you to ensure we offer you the best product to suit your house.
Our windows are available in storm or lipped, flush and sash casements. All of which can be tailored to your individual style with glass decorations including Georgian bars, diamond or square leaded patterns and bevelled glass. Each can also be personalised with a range of character wrought iron, textured or modern hardware.
By visiting our showrooms, you will understand what makes our windows different. You’ll understand why we have chosen to partner with our selected partners. We invite you to visit one our showrooms to experience the products for yourself. We have three, located in;
- Banbury, Oxfordshire.
- Easily accessible for Oxford, Bicester, Thame, Kidlington and Witney. As well as the Cotswolds, including; Chipping Norton, Bloxham, Bourton on the Water, Stow on the Wold and Moreton in Marsh in Oxfordshire.
- Northampton, Brackley, Towcester and Daventry in Northamptonshire
- Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry, Stratford upon Avon in Warwickshire
- Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- Easily accessible for Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Marlow, Shiplake, Sonning Common, Sonning Eye, Didcot, Goring and Wallingford.
- Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
- Easily accessible for High Wycombe, Chalfont St Giles, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Amersham. As well as Great Missenden, Chesham, Princes Risborough, Aylesbury and Milton Keynes.