Windows and Doors
Our Henley showroom is open by appointment only.
Our new destination windows and doors showroom in Banbury is now open 7 days a week. (Sundays are appointment only).
Cherwell Windows are experts at installing beautifully created modern double glazed windows and doors, as well as living space extensions.
We also install architecturally glazed structures that are made to your exact specifications.
With the widest selection of windows and doors in the Thames Valley area, we invite you to visit one of our destination showrooms in Banbury, Beaconsfield and Henley on Thames.
Our range of windows and doors
We work with architects, designers and home improvement lovers to advise on the most appropriate product for your property. Our windows and doors are available in;
- Timber alternative
- Crittall-look aluminium
There are various options available on all our products, including triple glazing and acoustic glass to ensure your home or office is a relaxing space with minimal noise pollution.
Maximise your space and bring the outside in, with one of our ultra-stylish patio doors.
Our range includes:
- Internorm high performance sliding doors
- Aluminium slimline sliding doors
- Aluminium bifold doors
- Timber bifold doors
- Crittall-look doors
- French doors
As an Internorm 1st Gold Level Window Partner, their high-performance thermally efficient composite windows and doors are available in each of our showrooms. These are Passive House (passivhaus) certified. We also proudly sell their oversized sliding doors – part of their ‘Studio XL’ range.
Windows and doors for all budgets
Whether you live in a period home, Victorian terrace or a modern property, we have something to suit your individual style and budget.
Our modern range of windows and doors have been designed specifically for eco-friendly houses, new builds, modern, conservation areas and listed properties.
We understand that buying windows and doors is a significant purchase and can be quite daunting, so we’ve created this handy windows and doors buying guide.
We are proud to have partnered with Halo Haus and Visual Control Systems who offer home automation solutions. Halo Haus works with our Internorm products and Halo Haus works with most of our other brands. These companies offer intelligent systems that can control your heating, lighting, media systems, security and internal and external blinds. Click here to find out more.
Our Destination windows and doors showrooms
We invite you to experience our products for yourself and meet the experts at one our showrooms in;
- Banbury, Oxfordshire. Our destination showroom with the largest range of products.
- Easily accessible for Oxford, Bicester, Thame, Kidlington, Witney, The Cotswolds. This includes Chipping Norton, Bloxham, Bourton on the Water, Stow on the Wold and Moreton in Marsh.
- Heading east, we cover many areas of Northamptonshire; Northampton, Brackley, Towcester and Daventry.
- To the north, we cover Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry and Stratford upon Avon in Warwickshire
- Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- Easily accessible for Maidenhead, Reading, Slough. As well as Marlow, Shiplake, Sonning Common, Sonning Eye, Didcot, Goring and Wallingford.
- Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
- Easily accessible for High Wycombe, Chalfont St Giles, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Amersham.
- Just a short drive away is Great Missenden, Chesham, Princes Risborough, Aylesbury and Milton Keynes.
Why Choose Us
Cherwell is a family run modern double glazing business that specialises in installing beautifully created windows, doors and living space extensions.
We have a complete range of products to suit any house and style including timber, timber alternative, aluminium and composite double glazed windows and doors. Our staff in each of our three showrooms are friendly and knowledgeable and will be happy to demonstrate the products to you.
Since 1986, clients have come to Cherwell knowing that they will be offered the finest options and work with a team that are passionate about installing beautiful double glazing. We’ll be with our customers on their journey from quote to completion.
We pride ourselves on working with you to revitalise and rejuvenate your bespoke space.
Recognising the impact that windows and doors can have on the appearance of any house, we will open your eyes to possibilities that could transform your home into a something spectacular.
When you choose Cherwell Windows, you are choosing a business that puts the customer first. We will only sell you a product which we believe is right for you.