Created & crafted by the finest of specialists
A Cherwell Timber front door emanates strength and resilience. They have a presence which radiates grace, refinement and give a naturally warm feeling, yet will secure and support your home. With an array of designs, styles and materials, your timber door will be a uniquely bespoke product, created and crafted by the finest of specialists.
Custom built for you, a timber front door can be manufactured to suit your exact requirements and desires, suiting any property type and its character using hardwood and Arris joints – to ensure a fuller finish.
Configure your timber front door
Timber has the advantage of being able to be manipulated in such a way that other materials cannot. For this reason, Cherwell individually create each door to specifically suit the size, shape and configuration, as well the essence of your home. Working with products which offer such flexibility allow our timber front doors to support walls of different types and glass of varying thickness, adding the finishing touches to your door.
Efficiency and security are key elements upon selecting the features of your door. With a multi-point locking system granted, combined with the latest technologies of energy saving glass, the practical advantages of timber doors speak for themselves.
Undeniably, the finish of your front door can be accompanied with fixtures and qualities to complete your home. You are able to personalise your timber door with a variety of colours, textures, wrought iron features, single or double side panels and finishes, including matte, gloss, satin or a natural looking finish.
Built to last
- Each of our doors have micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint or stain system in a vast selection of colour options, providing maximum protection but minimal maintenance – all factory applied.
- Resistant to warping and twisting, keeping your door functioning beautifully all year round with multi-layer engineered timber sections
- Multi-point locking mechanisms provide advanced security levels
- Thermally insulating glass with internal beading (fitted from room side) for optimum security
- Traditional and Contemporary styles to suit any period of property, fully adaptable with an extensive selection of ironmongery – all fully customisable
- Glazing options include stained glass designs and etched glass effects for house numbers and names
- Robust, industry leading guarantees
Timber front door
Why choose a timber front door?
We recognize that the manufacture of hardwood timber products can have an effect on both local and world environments. We are committed to responsible forest management and sustainable sources of timber and share this vision with our customers.
The eco-friendly choice
Timber is more environmentally friendly than aluminium or plastic for a number of reasons, the most important of which are:
- Naturally renewable
- Carbon neutral
- Less energy to create a wooden door
- WWF endorsement
- Wood for Good
Multi-point locking system
|Multiple-point locking system||yes|
|Warm edge spacer bars||yes|
|Argon gas filled glass||yes|