The main purpose of the Sales Advisor is to:
Due to our continued expansion, we require an experienced Window, Door and Project sales advisor to join our busy Cherwell Sales team. Predominately showroom based at our destination showroom in Banbury with some prospective customer site visits. All leads are qualified and responsibilities will include demonstrating, selling and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through Cherwell’s relationship-based sales approach.
Cherwell currently have a superlative product range to offer to prospective customers please visit our website to see the range.
We also work with many construction companies, architects and attract many commercial opportunities into working with the Cherwell brand. These relationships will need to be developed and maintained.
- We work with some of the best suppliers in our industry to provide our customers with a wide range of high-performance products, including;
- Internorm composite windows and doors
- Aluco steel-look windows and doors
- Solarlux aluminium sliding and bifold doors
- Origin Global aluminium windows, doors, sliding and bifold doors
- Evolutions timber alternative windows and doors
- Bereco timber windows and doors
- Bygone timber alternative sash windows
- Arkay Sliding doors
- Everglade aluminium
- John Fredricks upvc
- Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, therefore you must be able to communicate effectively and establish long term relationships.
- It will be essential to maintain these relationships.
Skills and Knowledge
- Must have proven experience within the double-glazing industry, with a consultative sales approach.
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of products including; timber, timber alternative, aluminium, steel-look and composite.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using online quoting systems and all Microsoft Office Suite and generally highly IT literate.
Self-Management, Relationship Skills, Social Awareness, Professionalism, Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Key role Competencies
Teamwork, Decision making, Communication, Trustworthiness and Ethics, Results Orientated