Composite Windows – Timber Alternative Windows
Our timber alternative sash windows are available in three styles; Symphony, Harmony, and Melody
- Wood grain textured acrylic foil on all profiles
- Every corner has a traditional, vertical and sealed, “butt jointed” construction, providing the perfect appearance
- Our exclusive ‘Super-Slim’ 39mm external Transom, a ‘Bygone only’ feature
- WER “A rated” with slim line 16mm sealed units, containing Krypton gas allow deeper internal Georgian bars and glazing beads, whilst chamfered external bars provide the traditional ‘putty-line’ glazed appearance
- Steel reinforced sashes and added security from the porcelain ball designed, stainless steel clawed cam catches, means Symphony is fully “secured by design”
Our Harmony collection features:
- Slender sealed units with extra deep bar and bead
- Mitred joints but with authentic horns and deep bottom rail
- Colour suited locks and recessed limit stops
Evolution Stormproof and Flush Casement Windows
Evolution Storm 2 Casements
The Stormproof window showcases a ground-breaking design enabling it to carry exquisite styling and authentic features that are usually only found on a traditional timber window. Fusing traditional joinery methods, with modern technology and performance ensures the window is built to last.
Storm 2 also offers exceptional energy performance as well as remarkable acoustic and thermal rating, delivering an impressive A+ 13 energy rating – as standard. Storm 2 is available with optional triple glazing and acoustic glass.
The Flush window perfectly replicates the beauty of traditional flush-fitting timber windows with authentic timber aesthetics in a clean, fuss-free design. The window is truly versatile, being able to compliment both period and contemporary homes alike.
Our Flush windows come with a A+11 and 1.3 U value Energy rating as standard, allowing you to keep the heat inside your house. The windows are also available with the optional energy saving triple glazing to further reduce noise and conserve heat.
Craftsmanship and Quality
Cherwell’s composite windows or timber alternative windows offer the finest of craftsmanship and joinery, intricately detailed design and finish, whilst occupying modern fitting techniques, improved security and greater energy efficiency methods. With timber alternative windows, homes will be worthy of the benefits of a stunning range of windows that appear elegant, are of a superior quality and the finest of installation techniques.
Coupled with state of the art modern safety and energy systems, composite windows generate a sense of security in your home and are inherent in their strength and stability. With reduced maintenance and expense, composite or timber alternative windows are ideal for those who desire a uniquely beautiful set of windows which are outstanding in both practicality and design.
Composite windows are exceptional for any style of property. Being so similar in appearance to timber, alternative composite windows hold no compromise on appearance, and will easily match the characteristics and charm of a period property, traditional house, or contemporary home.
Windows are available in sash, bay, storm and flush casement styles with hand crafted joints and traditional butt hinges. Of course, whilst they are traditional in style, they come with modern features including trickle vents, a variety of colours and all the characteristics of timber, just as a timber alternative window.