Benefits of flush timber windows:
- They have maximum protection but minimal maintenance thanks to factory applied micro-porous colour coatings
- Resistant to warping and twisting with multi-layer engineered timber sections, keeping your windows functioning beautifully all year round.
- Multi-point locking mechanisms provide advanced security levels.
- Thermally insulated glass creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing, with internal beading for optimum security.
- Available in Traditional and Contemporary styles with fully customisable glazing bar or lead designs, along with stained glass and etched patterns.
- Extensive range of elegant ironmongery options to give modern or period touches
- Wind load 2400 Pa
- Water Tightness 400 Pa
- Glazing Options:
- Slimline (only available on Heritage Range)
- Single (only available on Heritage Range)
Cherwell Windows seek the expertise of Master Craftsmen to create your timber windows and install them to the highest of standards.
Flush Timber windows exude style while also providing the benefits of warmth, warp resistance, security and weathering, and modern glazing performance. All our wood is FSC certified, responsibly sourced which results in the product being both beautiful and strong.
Our windows come with:
30 year infection guarantee
10 year installation guarantee on glazing, ironmongery and manufacturing defects
Microporus paint, with an ten year guarantee
We invite you to visit one our showrooms, located in;
- Banbury, Oxfordshire. Easily accessible for Oxford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Brackley, Towcester, Bicester, Thame, Kidlington, Witney, The Cotswolds, Chipping Norton and Bloxham, Bourton on the Water, Stow on the Wold, Moreton in Marsh, Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry, Stratford upon Avon and Aylesbury.
- Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. Easily accessible for Maidenhead, Reading, Slough, Marlow, Shiplake, Sonning Common, Sonning Eye, Didcot, Goring and Wallingford.
- Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire. Easily accessible for High Wycombe, Chalfont St Giles, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Amersham, Great Missenden, Chesham and Princes Risborough.
Thermal insulation (in W/m2K)
1.2 - 1.5
Sound reduction (in dB)
|Benefits of timber windows:|
|78mm Deep bottom Rail||yes|
|Slim Section - 56mm sash sightlines||yes|
|Maco Inline Espagnolette||yes|
|Easy Clean Friction Hinge||yes|
|Secure Night Vent Position||yes|
|High Quality Handles||yes|