Slimline aluminium doors
If you’re looking for a window that offers strength, durability and highly resistant to rust and corrosion, we would recommend our slimline crittall-look aluminium doors. Not only is this a beautiful door, but it also provides high thermal efficiency, slim-lines, more glass and less frame. Our windows are designed to withstand all that life can throw at it, with a life span measured in decades rather than years. Aluminium is environmentally friendly, highly sustainable and endlessly recyclable.
The real beauty is what you don’t see. The quality of our various door systems is that all sightlines are extremely narrow. Today’s homeowners demand various benefits from their doors including, maximising natural light often by incorporating floor-to-ceiling glass into their home designs.
We can create spaces with panoramic views with our glass atriums, apexes and glass feature extensions that compliment our window systems. We can provide bespoke solutions to meet your architectural designs, and most importantly we can advise on which products within our extensive portfolio are best suited for your dream project.
Our windows come with:
10 year installation guarantee
Find out more
Please download one of our brochures, or click on the ‘I want to know more’ button below. We also invite you to visit one our showrooms, located in;
- Banbury, Oxfordshire.
- Easily accessible for Oxford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Brackley, and Towcester. As well as Bicester, Thame, Kidlington, Witney, The Cotswolds, Chipping Norton.
- Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
- Easily accessible for Maidenhead, Reading, Marlow, Shiplake, Sonning Common and Sonning Eye.
- Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
- Easily accessible for High Wycombe, Chalfont St Giles, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Amersham, Great Missenden.
For more information on Aluco, please click here
Thermal insulation (in W/m2K)
High security reverse espag lock
|Waterproof||Up to 600 pa|
|Wind load||Up to 2400 pa|
|Glazing (mm)||24mm, 28mm, 32mm & 36mm double or triple glazed units|
|Frame Depth (mm)||53 & 70|