Cherwell offer the finest of timber French patio doors for your home. Their style, elegance and appearance is quite simply second to none, and your home will be in an abundance of natural light to brighten up any room. Your experience when selecting your French doors will be unique to you – every project is bespoke and tailor-made to fit with your home.
French doors will create a stunning and sophisticated entrance to your home adding the natural warmth and charm of timber.
Tailored to you
Cherwell derive great pleasure in being able to measure, craft, create and build your hardwood French doors to your exact specification and requirements, resulting in flawless installation. Being personalised to you, you are able to choose to specify your desired colour from the range of Farrow and Ball, or an RAL. Embellishments such as wrought iron features, textured or modern furniture and single or double side panels can also be integrated into your patio doors.
Aside from being a stunning feature of your home, timber doors also benefit from:
- A multi-point locking system security
- Great thermal and acoustic insulation
- Low maintenance
- Flexible and strong design
- Simple and beautiful wood, FSC certified
- British made (in the Cotswolds)
- Come with a seven year paint guarantee
- 30 year guarantee against rot and infections (subject to maintenance).
We recommend you visit one of our showrooms to experience the product for yourself and speak with one of our experts who’ll be able to help you decide which window and door is right for you. Our showrooms are located in;
- Banbury, near to Oxford, Kidlington, Brackley and Bicester.
- Henley on Thames, near to Marlow, Wallingford, Reading and Watlington
- Beaconsfield, near to High Wycombe, Gerrards Cross and Amersham
The benefits of natural sunlight have been well documented and with it everyone is recommended to spend as much time in sunlight as possible (within reason!) to improve their health. But nowadays, you don’t have to step outside to catch the sunlight, you can open your house and let the sunlight in.