Our timber alternative French patio doors are an understated method when it comes to flooding natural light into your home and open it up to lots of fresh air on summer days. Our range is available in uPVC and timber alternative, which is a uPVC door foil wrapped and made to look like timber. Both of these materials come in a huge array of colours and woodgrain finishes. Evolution timber alternative French doors or double patio doors are a charming edition to any home, giving easy access to your outdoor living space or balcony.
Whichever product you choose, they benefit from multipoint locking systems, high security hinges and offer outstanding strength. Whatever the style of your property, Cherwell can design beautiful doors in keeping with your home.
Timber Alternative French Door Benefits:
- Excellent thermal values, A+13 rating on lipped casements/A+11 rating of flush casements
- Timber look joints to outerframe and internal mullions
- Authentic external Georgian bar in 2 sizes
- 7-point locking system including sac bolts
- 10 stock external woodgrain colours/white woodgrain finish on the inside as standard
Timber alternative French doors reduce maintenance work for you, minimising labour and allowing you to fully enjoy your home and garden. We will measure and fit the doors to your exacting requirements, before customising them to complement your décor and style.
We recommend you visit one of our showrooms to experience the product for yourself and speak with one of our experts who’ll be able to help you decide which window and door is right for you. Our showrooms are located in;
- Banbury, near to Oxford, Kidlington, Brackley and Bicester.
- Henley on Thames, near to Marlow, Wallingford, Reading and Watlington
- Beaconsfield, near to High Wycombe, Gerrards Cross and Amersham
The benefits of natural sunlight have been well documented and with it everyone is recommended to spend as much time in sunlight as possible (within reason!) to improve their health. But nowadays, you don’t have to step outside to catch the sunlight, you can open your house and let the sunlight in.